Prep time :
You would need :
- 2 oz of St-Laurent dry gin (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz of lemon sparkling water (or club soda*)
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Ice cubes
- Shake gin, lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. I prefer to use only one big ice cube.
- Fill the rest of the glass with lemon sparkling water (or club soda*).
- Garnish the glass with the rosemary sprig and lemon slice.
- Enjoy !
* If you use club soda, I recomend a full tablespoon of lemon juice.